Sunday, September 11, 2011

Compensational Comic

So I feel pretty bad that Quentin has been writing the Dirty Larry Comics way faster than I can draw them and I haven't even begun to catch up. Originally I had been planning on making a new Dirty Larry every weekend but me being lame I haven't made the time yet. I did however make this quick comic as I was feeling particularly uninspired about a paper for a class and getting frustrated that I wasn't getting anything done. In the end I guess it helped since I actually started writing after drawing this so I definitely attached it to the paper (hopefully the teacher finds it amusing). So I also thought I would share it on here as an offering since I was unable to make this weeks Dirty Larry as of yet, Sorry
 
Brandon N.

No comments:

Post a Comment