Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Compensational Comic #2

Hello everyone,

Due to finals and other crazy work related projects, neither Brandon or I have had time to post anything new in a long time.  I've been working on a new short story but it's taking a lot longer to write than I thought it would.  And since it looks like it might be a little bit longer (At least until finals are done) before we can post a new Dirty Larry comic, I thought I'd draw up a little something for you.


I'm not sure what his name is but he seems to be pretty relaxed and pretty dead set on keeping up his parasitic reputation.  Anyway, let these soothing words of advice give you inspiration to push forward through this week and into the Holidays.  Thankfully, they're not too far away.

Fondest Egg-Laying Wishes,
Quentin

1 comment:

  1. Can you draw a picture of me wearing a shirt that says, "Meta Shirt Joke"?

    ReplyDelete